Saturday, October 4, 2008

Treasure Box

Well since Christmas is creeping up on us I thought I would make a pretty little box to put a small gift in, like a necklace or earrings.





Instructions:
All I have done is taken a Dove Chocolates box ( I tried to find an image online but couldn't- I got mine at shoppers drug mart at the check out, it comes with four absolutely divine chocolates, that also have fortunes - pretty awesome), and decorated it with some American Crafts paper and embellishments. I just used some regular glue, and measured the largest parts of the box all four sides length wise and then all four sides width wise and got the size of my paper, and trimmed. I wanted to keep the cute closure it came with but didn't want to sit with an exacto knife for a couple of hours so I found a cute photo corner and added it instead!

No comments: