Saturday, June 13, 2009

Change Up

There are going to be some changes happening to this Blog in the next little bit. There won't be any Project posts on Saturdays. And I'm moving my Techneek post date from Thursday to Friday...that's when they seem to be getting done anyways! With summer coming I know I like to spend more time outside, as I'm sure you do as well, and scrapbooking gets put on the back burner for a little bit!

Also, for those of you who follow my Classes Blog, I don't have any classes planned for the summer, but I know Trisha Ladoceur is teaching at the store again this month. You'll have to check the main TM blog for more details.

At the end of the month, watch for a BIG CHANGE to our online presence! And then we're off to CHA (not me personally...dang it!) and you can start watching for all the great new stuff to add to the Techneeks.

I'm also planning some "Guest Techneeks" where I hope to get some other members of our Design Team to share their tips and tricks with you!

As always, if you have any comments, questions or suggestions please leave a comment or email me! I love hearing from you!

later,

1 comment:

Electra said...

It sounds exciting!