Sunday, May 3, 2009

MORE WINNERS!!

Full of the National Scrapbook Day spirit I have decided to award a bunch more prizes!! I have paper and ribbon and other assorted goodies for the following lucky ladies!!!


CINDY...who commented both on the Main Blog and on my Blog...way to go eager beaver!!

MTWILKS...a screen name I can only hope is a combo of initials and last name...cause you need some more vowels!!

VERONICA...I {heart} you!!

ALISON...eleven layouts and counting!...who says you can't have a budget AND have fun!!

ELECTRA...hope you have fun going through your own stash!!

LISA...hey that's my name too!!

TAMI...we all have so many extras...and now you have some more!!

CRYSTAL...sometimes simple is best!

LISSAME...haven't seen you in the store in awhile...maybe I'll get to hand-deliver your prize!!

BLANKIEFINDER...how many stamps do I have to put on the package to get it to the UK!?!?!? I'm betting it's more than two!

SANDY...I do so love to share!!


Okay...so that's my uber-lame way of saying EVERYBODY IS A WINNER TODAY!!

So if all y'all could email me your mailing addresses I can get your packages out to you asap. And since this blog works on the honour system, I'm going to trust that you are who you say you are!! lisakercher@gmail.com works just fine, or send one off to the Treasured Memories email (whatever that might be...it's posted on the main blog) and Chantel will pass it along to me.

If you live in town, or are coming to Treasured Memories in the next little bit, I will leave your package there for ya! I am so excited to get some budget busters out to everyone! We gave out so many door prizes at the crops in the last two days, I am totally in the giving mood! Plus I get to shop for other people!! And put together ELEVEN more goodie bags! WOOT!

There will be a new techneek this week, Thursday as per usual...and I'm thinking something fun and "spring" themed...but don't ask me what because I have no idea what I'm going to do yet! (as per usual!)

later,

1 comment:

Christine said...

This is so great!! I'm not from the UK though, so you don't need to worry about how many stamps :D

Sent you an email already!