Saturday, May 2, 2009

May's Kit

"Spring Fever"

My first kit in a long time...and I had a lot of fun putting it together! I hope you have fun with it as well!










Check out the originals in store...they look much better in person!


Treasured Memories will ship kits...wherever you may be...so if you want one call the store! (780) 414-1540. But do it soon...our kits sell out every month! You can also be put on a special mailing list, to have a kit set aside for you every month...you can decide if you want it once you see it!

Everything in the kit is hand-selected by a member of our crack team, and all told the product itself retails for about $50 but you get it in the kit for $35!! WOWEE!
_______________________

I will post the WINNER of my giveaway later today...it's a great prize so make sure you leave a comment!


You don't need to have a blog to comment, and you don't need to say anything witty or funny or special or anything.


There is no code word, or skill-testing question...you could just type "I like free stuff" or "Gimme Gimme" or "Please pick me"...it's all good!

No comments: