Friday, May 1, 2009

More "More Bang for Your Buck!"

Here are a couple more layouts I made using my $20 worth of new stuff. I'm pretty much out of Thickers!! And I only have a bit of raggedy paper scraps left. But I do have two flowers remaining...the pink and the purple! Go figure!

And...I am so excited...National Scrapbook Day is THIS WEEKEND! I am going to be at the store both days...my hubby is so not excited about that! To boot, my first TM Kit in a long time will be making it's debut for sale! WOOT!! It is so bright and fun and ME! Here is a sneak...
I have already completed 10 layouts using the kit, and will post them all here on the weekend. I will warn you that my pictures are kind of bad...I only noticed the giant shadow in them on the last picture...duh...so I will be re-taking them soon enough! Also, you will be able to get up close and personal with them at the store!

And since we have started releasing two kits every month, I will give you a hint about the second one...Juli. That is all.

__________________________

And remember...you still have one day left to post a comment HERE to win the lovely $20 Mini Kit!

Good Luck!

No comments: