Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shadow Box

Why not show off some of your collection of buttons or cool stickers or bottle caps or other shiny pretty things with a simple shadowbox. These guys come in every shape and size and colour and can be dressed up or down depending on your mood or your decor.



I happen to like calendars and buttons...and Riff Raff!! So my shadow box has those things in it. When I get tired of looking at it, it's simple enough to get another background cut and put together another inspiring assemblage.




Happy Creating!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That shadow box would be perfect for doing a wedding theme where you could showcase the invitation, small favors, dried bouquet flowers and of course a very beautiful picture. I so have to get one and put it together to showcase my special day! Thanks

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous... Love it

Lissame said...

Thanks for sharing, I too will have to give this a try...I think I even have a small shadowbox in my craft supplies...

Nat said...

It would also be great for any memorabilia you have of your baby. Hospital bracelets(yours and baby), hair clipping of baby's first haircut, first pair of little booties, foot or hand print etc...

Ginger said...

This would also make a nice gift! Thanks for the ideas.

Electra said...

Another very cool project-thank you!