Friday, March 13, 2009

Better late than never!!

Right? Right!?!

For all of you who left comments to win the Tattered Angels chipboard, this is the post you've been waiting for!!

The winner is...drumroll please...

Sharon!

She left the following post on the Treasured Memories blog:

"I have recently purchased Tattered AngelsGlimmer mist and a few chips. Can't wait to use them. Looking forward to learning more about them. "

Congrats Sharon! If you are in town, I am leaving your prize at Treasured Memories and you can pick it up there. If this doesn't work out for you, email me your address and I will ship it out to you when I get back from holidays at the end of the month!

Thanks again to everyone for playing along. I've got another post ready to go on Saturday, and even though I'll be away you can keep checking back here for new Techneeks and Projects and all the good stuff you've come to know me for!

later,

No comments: