Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm Your Biggest Fan I'll Follow You Until You Love Me

In regards to my project of the week...I put it on my other Blog (duh!). And I can't find it in Picasa so I can't just re-post the pictures here from there.

So just bear with my blonde-itude for a moment!

Click on the link below to be whisked away to my other post:
Lisa's Quote Album

Just scroll down past my usually witty banter, and you will see the lovely grungy mini album I made to house some inspirational quotes. My friend KC gave me a little album she made and this was the perfect use for it!

Try This: pull out "all" of your embellishments, sticker letters, paper scraps, Glimmer Mists, and paint that are the same colour and do a mini album using only those items! My little book is ALL browns and greens...and it looks amazing!

Disclaimer: I put the word "all" in quotations because I know we all have a lot of supplies in every colour; More than would fit in any sized album! So when I say "all" I mean pull a whole bunch of your favourite supplies in the colour of your choice...but not actually, literally ALL of them!!

And I will post the winner of the Glimmer Screens in Thursday's Techneek Post...so get your comments in even if it's just "I Was Here"
_______________________________

Note: The song lyric in the title of this post comes from Lady Ga Ga's Paparazzi . Nothing like some good tunes to get you through a busy Sunday!

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Electra said...

The album is awesome Lisa! And thanks for the spring colours too!