Sunday, November 23, 2008

Project of The Week - Card Holder!

Hi Everyone, below is a super simple, extremely beautiful card hold I made, and yes those are my Christmas cards I made and have already mailed :) It's the only thing that i am ahead of schedule on!

What I have done is taken some Jenni Bowlin chipboad stars, and I have glittered one using the Tim Holtz glossy accents as an adhesive, spray adhesive would also work well, and then I used the same adhesive to glue down paper on the smaller star. The glossy accents is amazing, I use it for almost everything - including gluing my shoes back together!



Next I looped a ribbon for the 'hangger' part of the card holder, and cut a long strip for the bottom to clip the cards on. Thats it! Cute eh?






As for my cards: joy stamp is a font from October Afternoon, snowflake is Maya road, bling is doodlebug, tuelle is Bazzill, papers are both KI.


Cheers, have a great week!

No comments: