Saturday, August 9, 2008

Week 2 Project: Fancy Magnet

I made these after I found I wanted something pretty for my office. I love the Heidi Swapp crystals and think they fit perfectly on these little magnets. I made a 'few' samples to give you some ideas.

Instruction Sheet Here
Template Here


Used some Prima Paper, Heidi Crystals, Prima Flowers, Prima Flower bling, Heidi felt butterflies, and random letter.


Used: Prima Paper, Heidi Crystals, Prima Flowers, Prima Flower bling, Glitz green bling.


Used: SEI Paper, Prima Flowers, Doodlebug Bling, Riff Raff flourish photo corner (covered with stix 2 foil)


Used: Prima Paper, Heidi Crystals, Prima Flowers, Prima Flower bling, May Arts Ribbon.


Used: Dreamstreet & Doodlebug paper, Riff Raff music note (covered with stix 2), Heidi swapp paper bird, Heidi Crystal brads, Jenni Bowlin rub on letters.

No comments: